The only effective way you can reduce Humidity in the indoor environment is to have a dedicated system and to make sure that you have control of the “Gaps, Cracks, & Holes” in your building. There are times during the year that we experts call “the shoulder season”; the time when there is plenty of humidity but it’s not warm enough to run the A/C system. This is when its cool, clammy, and even wet enough to sustain mold growth.
- 4 Energy & Comfort “Summer” Tips to Save $$$, + Reduce the Wear & Tear on your A/C
- Did You, or Are You, Foam-Sealing Your Attic? You’ll Want to Read This…!
- Prevent Mold and Save Money All with one easy solution!!!!
- Do ya believe in “Luck” on A/C repairs?
- Humidity, It’s Coming Back & It Will Affect Your Home!